[SS2S-Main] Re: temperature controller with arduino

  • From: "Cliff Bates" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 16:57:50 -0700

This sounds like something very practical to have around.  If you care to share
the design when completed, I imagine it'd go over quite well among the group.

Cliff Bates
  Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 01:32:37 +0300
  From: florin.mingireanu82@xxxxxxxxx
  To: sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  I can help with the temperature controller but I would need more precise
specifications: like temperature range, control "band" etc.

  On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 10:16 PM, Vicente Alvero Zambrano
<vicente_alvero_14@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi,
    Anyone know how to make a temperature controller with arduino to make a
home oven to cure composite?
    The idea is to monitor several computer fans and thermal resistances. Must
be able to follow a cure profile and decreased with increases in temperature
curing.
    Any volunteer?

    Cheers
    Vicente Alvero