[SS2S-Main] Re: temperature controller with arduino

  • From: James Fackert <jimfackert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sUGAR sHOT TO SPACE LIST <sugarshot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:08:41 -0400

mine too. an hour or two learning to program a $50 temp controller (maybe
$100 with multiple ramps and usb with pc based programmer )

is much cheaper than the hours and learning curve to program and to
properly interface an arduino that will cost at least $100 with box and
interface circuitry.
jim fackert