[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not in my backyard

  • From: PBECCAJO@xxxxxxx
  • To: SallyHH31@xxxxxxx, Scharo777@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:13:49 EDT

Hi, I am a newbie to the list and this is my first post to all... I had
privately emailed Evan a little while back when the posts were of similar
content. Evan did not know it but I had been through some legal problems with a
 local hospital in my area and was quite cynical about the little guy never
 wins and the big guys (with all the money and lawyers) usually does win.
So I  bent his ear a little (LOL) and he was so gracious and saw my point
about the  post etc....WELL, the next day my husband went to court ( we were
being sued for  9,400.+ for being at the hospital for 1 1/2 hour stay for a
kidney stone  that he only needed pain medication for until he passed the
stone) and the  hospital lawyer dropped the suit and the judge dismissed the
case. Well, I was  ready for bad news when he came home and when he told me you
can imagine my  disbelief and delight. Thanks to what could be conceived by
some as divine  intervention ( Evan? or God? LOL) I now have a little more
faith that on  occasion, Justice does prevail...If one stands their
righteous ground that good  and truth will prevail and evil will not and the
little
guy with no money  wins... So now, Evan, when I go to a show with my Jr.'s
to show our dog and  Jimmy Moses (not to imply that Jimmy is evil)  is there
I encourage my  girls more than ever to go for it!!!!  NOT! LOL. Patty J.
from  Hotlanta

In a message dated 7/30/2009 8:24:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
SallyHH31@xxxxxxx writes:
I agree  with your post. Also Evan is a one in a  million  attorney   :)

In a message dated 7/29/2009 6:54:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,
Scharo777@xxxxxxx writes:
It has  been my experience  that the rich can hire the best lawyers, who
have
in's,  and are  likely to get them off.  The poor are stuck with public
defenders who don't really give a hoot, don't try, and the poor wind  up
in

jail.  If you don't believe me, don't talk to  lawyers, talk  to the
jailers.
They agree there is  little justice for the  poor.  The  Constitution may
say
everyone is entitled to a fair  defense, but it does not  mean  every one
gets
one.  And yes, I  have strong feelings about  this and it  is one of the
reasons I fight  legislation that  would let Animal Control Warders  enter
residence  without a  warrent.  I though the constitution protected  those

rights-but it seems to get passed in some places.  Where is the   Civil
Liberties
Union when dog people need them.
Sorry, off  my  soap box now
Carol
And this is nothing against Even.  I  think he is  a good guy and one  who
cares.

In a  message dated  7/29/2009 6:38:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx  writes:
Not at  all. The United States  Constitution, (remember that  one, it  was
in

all the  papers) says that every person is  entitled to a fair defense.
It
doesn't say just the innocent,  or just the rich. Everyone  is  entitled to
the
best defense  I can provide, and  that is what I  do.

**************Hot Deals  at Dell on  Popular Laptops perfect for Back to
School
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223106546x1201717234/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D8)

POST   is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH  APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST   AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF  LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance,  please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org
NATIONAL BLOG -   http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

**************Hot  Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to
School
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223105306x1201716871/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D9)