[ SHOWGSD-L ] Not in my backyard

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:37:32 EDT

In a message dated 7/29/09 12:47:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Lealynn@xxxxxxx writes:
No one  should manipulate the legal system to their own advantage.  You
know as well as I do Evan, that a lawyer knows if their client is guilty
or
innocent.  All I'm asking is that people do the right thing  and quit using

loopholes to enable people to evade personal  responsibility.  Something
sorely lacking in our society right  now.

Not at all. The United States Constitution, (remember that one, it  was in
all the papers) says that every person is entitled to a fair defense. It
doesn't say just the innocent, or just the rich. Everyone is entitled to the
best defense I can provide, and that is what I do.

Believe me, if you are accused of something and go through the legal
system, you are not evading responsibility, you are facing it head on.

I believe in the Constitution, (I read about it) and support it.   Those
who think our legal system is wrong should tell me what system is  better.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
**************Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to