[ SHOWGSD-L ] Not in my backyard

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 10:22:02 -0400 (EDT)

It would seem that I am influenced by being in Southern  California, and
showing in Northern California and Arizona.

You find those around the ring, and in the ring so friendly,  and willing
to help.  The exhibitors here are friendly and if there is  someone new, they
are there to encourage and give a hand.

I guess it must be different in other parts of the country,  but it sure
isn't nasty or hostile here.  As a matter of fact, when you do  hear someone
say something less than kind, they are usually  corrected.

Maybe it isn't just the weather, but the attitude.  We  welcome the new
people and encourage everyone. And, yes, after the shows we all  go out to eat
together, and share stories.

That must be why I am still in the sport.

It isn't just the Rose Parade, the West seems to welcome  everyone,and
encourage the fun in the ring.  Tomorrow the shows start in  San Diego, and I
am
looking forward to seeing all my friends.  Summer and  her family will be
there, I will see Tom and Vivian, Pat and Celeste, Sharlonna,  Jerry Graham,
Dave Coleman, and so many others will attend, and what more could  you ask?
There might even be some good dogs there.

Evan L. Ginsburg

In a message dated 3/20/2014 11:30:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
roxyjoefrankie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Standing ring side the remarks people made I wanted to walk  away and vomit.

any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html