[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not in my backyard

  • From: SallyHH31@xxxxxxx
  • To: Scharo777@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:15:37 EDT

I agree with your post. Also Evan is a one in a  million  attorney  :)

In a message dated 7/29/2009 6:54:40 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Scharo777@xxxxxxx writes:
It has  been my experience that the rich can hire the best lawyers, who
have
in's,  and are likely to get them off.  The poor are stuck with public
defenders who don't really give a hoot, don't try, and the poor wind up  in

jail.  If you don't believe me, don't talk to lawyers, talk  to the
jailers.
They agree there is little justice for the  poor.  The  Constitution may
say
everyone is entitled to a fair  defense, but it does not  mean every one
gets
one.  And yes, I  have strong feelings about this and it  is one of the
reasons I fight  legislation that would let Animal Control Warders  enter a
residence  without a warrent.  I though the constitution protected  those
rights-but it seems to get passed in some places.  Where is the  Civil
Liberties
Union when dog people need them.
Sorry, off my  soap box now
Carol
And this is nothing against Even.  I think he is  a good guy and one  who
cares.

In a message dated  7/29/2009 6:38:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx  writes:
Not at  all. The United States Constitution, (remember that  one, it  was
in

all the papers) says that every person is  entitled to a fair defense.  It
doesn't say just the innocent,  or just the rich. Everyone is  entitled to
the
best defense  I can provide, and that is what I  do.

**************Hot Deals  at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to
School
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223106546x1201717234/aol?redir=htt
p:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D8)

POST  is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223105306x1201716871/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D9)