[ SHOWGSD-L ] Not in my backyard

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 22:26:49 EDT

In a message dated 9/5/2007 10:07:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Elsyd1@xxxxxxx writes:
as far  as the dogs are concerned, you are as nothing
to  them. They tolerate  and ignore.

I noticed this on some of my dogs.  It is called aloof.   The dog stands
secure, with little involvement with the enviornment, and without  fawning over
the people.

I hate that in a German shepherd.

I want a dog that loves me, that wants my attention. I want a dog that is
always concerned with what is going on around him,and wants to work within the
enviornment, not letting it pass him by. I want a dog that dotes on my moods,
wants to please me, and is happy to re recognized, and shows it with a
wag,and a  kiss.  I want a dog that will jump on the bed, to be told to get
off, at
least three times. I want a dog that reacts to my pets, and comes back for
more.  I want a dog that is so happy to see me when I get home, I have to sneak
into  the house so he won't knock me down. I want a dog that makes me laugh
when I am  sad, and calms me down when I am aggitated. I want a dog that needs
me, as much  as I need him.

I don't want my dog to be aloof all the time, and not be involved with me  or
the enviorrnment.

I want an American style dog.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together