[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not a problem

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 15:31:07 EDT

I've always thought that most people are a bit schizophrenic on the  subject
of attorneys. Most people bad mouth them and make sweeping  negative
generalizations about the profession until they need one. Then they  want
the
toughest, shrewdest attorney that they can find.
tom  elkins

Tom,

I wouldn't called that schizophrenic, but I think I understand your  point.

I love Yorkies, but if faced with a home invasion, I want a German Shepherd
 or a Doberman.

Don't see anything wrong with that.

Ileana
**************Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to