[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not in my backyard

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 21:53:30 EDT

It has been my experience that the rich can hire the best lawyers, who have
 in's, and are likely to get them off.  The poor are stuck with public
defenders who don't really give a hoot, don't try, and the poor wind up in
jail.  If you don't believe me, don't talk to lawyers, talk to the  jailers.
They agree there is little justice for the poor.  The  Constitution may say
everyone is entitled to a fair defense, but it does not  mean every one gets
one.  And yes, I have strong feelings about this and it  is one of the
reasons I fight legislation that would let Animal Control Warders  enter a
residence without a warrent.  I though the constitution protected  those
rights-but it seems to get passed in some places.  Where is the Civil
Liberties
Union when dog people need them.
Sorry, off my soap box now
Carol
And this is nothing against Even.  I think he is a good guy and one  who
cares.

In a message dated 7/29/2009 6:38:36 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
Not at  all. The United States Constitution, (remember that one, it  was in

all the papers) says that every person is entitled to a fair defense.  It
doesn't say just the innocent, or just the rich. Everyone is  entitled to
the
best defense I can provide, and that is what I  do.

**************Hot Deals at Dell on Popular Laptops perfect for Back to
School
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223106546x1201717234/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2D8)