[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not in my backyard

  • From: ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 06:53:19 -0700 (PDT)

I recently had a dog faulted for temperment and put to the end of the line. She
wagged her tail and was happy to meet the judge. Her mother MeMe was the same
way, loved everyone, but when I was sick and my friends came to take care of
the dogs, she was going to eat them. She was protecting her territory. She is
smart enough to know the difference. By the way her daughter won her class the
other two days.
RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 9/6/2007 9:40:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
don't want my dog to be aloof all the time, and not be involved with me or
the enviorrnment.

I want an American style dog.

Evan if you were close enough I'd give you a big hug. We have a name for it
in the human race, anti-social!

Randy C.

Ann
                                     Home of Sel Ex Ch Mechanical Bull and #1
Dam I've Got It All. Breeder-owner of 64 champions and 18 ROMs