[ SHOWGSD-L ] Not in my backyard

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 23:02:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/2009 7:40:37 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
On what planet?  If this were true, then only "wrong doers" would have  the
need to hire attorneys because there would be no frivolous  lawsuits.

In 30 years I have never filed a frivolous lawsuit. I also have heard of
some, but have never had to defend them. I do know a few that had no merit,
but  the people who filed them think they did.

In California you are required by the law not to file a suit without
merit. An attorney can be disbarred for doing so.

I see it from a different perspective, I guess.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
steps!