[pure-silver] Re: New color head "discoveries"

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:22:51 +0100

I have calibrated my Durst enlarger for four papers to generate true ISO
grades. The filtration-settings are slightly different for all four papers,
even between Ilford MGIV RC and FB. A setting of Y40M25 creates between
grade 1.5 on the softest paper and grade 2.5 on the hardest paper.
To me, this is enough difference to calibrate the enlarger for the different
papers. Also, if I do that in the future, for a future enlarger and paper,
my current enlarging documentation will still be good.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht