[pure-silver] Re: New color head "discoveries"

  • From: Ryuji Suzuki <rs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dvalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:56:17 -0500 (EST)

From: "Dave Valvo" <dvalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: New color head "discoveries"
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:21:24 -0800

> And I agree with Ralph...the negative has nothing to do with it.  I
> don't know if I can add an attachment to this list but if I can here
> is some data.  Email me if this doesn't work and you want to see it.

Data? Is that something beyond what ANSI PH 2.2 of 1984?
If so, I would like to see it.

(I print step tablet and measure 1000/E(0.6) and eyeball effective
exposure range from "0.04" to "0.9 Dmax" but I'm also not obsessed
with sensitometry, as I only get what I get. Also my emulsion is "old
timey" enough and the curve shape changes somewhat during
development.)
--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Keep a good head and always carry a light camera."