[pure-silver] Re: New color head "discoveries"

  • From: "Rob Champagne" <app@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 19:22:16 +0000

Doing it this way do you find it difficult to get high contrast on VC paper
when needed and
what happens when you dial in your paper manufacturers recommended setting for
grade 2, i.e. does contrast up, down or stay about the same?

I suspect that Ilford work closely with Durst in the testing of their papers
which may explain my observations being somewaht different from yours if you
are not using a Durst dichroic head.