[pure-silver] Re: New color head "discoveries"

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:04:35 +0100

Hang on a second!
Yes, it is true, you can get a true grade 5 from color heads on many papers.
But, negative development has nothing to do with that. Paper contrast is
measured as a log exposure range of the paper. This is independent of the
negative, and consequently, not related to negative development.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht