[pure-silver] Re: New color head "discoveries"

  • From: "Ole Tjugen" <oftjugen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:34:09 +0100

Again the cheap little EM-10 is a great tool: It gives consistent readings
all the way from 200M to no filter to 200Y to 60D on my Meopta Colour
head, and also gives consistent readings when I use the other enlarger
with blue and green hand-held filters. With any filter or combination, a
reading of 85 gives near paperwhite at 10 seconds exposure on Ilford MG.

Ole Tjugen