[pure-silver] Re: New color head "discoveries"

  • From: "Dave Valvo" <dvalvo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 22:21:24 -0800

I'm confused by this statement...."dispel the MYTH that it is NOT
possible......."  sounds like a double negative.
If I understand it I will argue that it is possible to get a Grade 5
contrast with dichroic filters IF you have the right filters in the right
enlarger!  Not all filters are the same nor do they work the same with all
papers.  And I agree with Ralph...the negative has nothing to do with it.  I
don't know if I can add an attachment to this list but if I can here is some
data.  Email me if this doesn't work and you want to see it.

Dave