[project1dev] Re: milestone 2 info

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:40:31 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds awesome Eric!

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: eric drewes <figarus@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [project1dev] Re: milestone 2 info
To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 7:02 AM

hey katie, once you get the outside tent done and the table, lets get together
and partner up on the interior, so we can arrange the composition of where we
want the props, etc.

this is going to be awesome looking :) the fortune teller tent definitely has a
lot of room to show off our style for the game.

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 9:28 AM, katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Guys,

So I got the green light from Eric, so here are the items I am calling dibs on:

1. Circus Tent for fortune teller
2. Table and Chairs
3. Chinese Lanterns

I am excited about some other stuff too, like the skulls, garlic cloves, and
other misc props for inside the tent.
But I will start with these 3 for now and see how quickly I get them done. Then
if anyone hasn't claimed them yet, I can fill in on what is needed.

Okay, thanks guys. =)

Katie