[project1dev] Re: milestone 2 info

  • From: katie cook <ktmcook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: project1dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 06:28:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Guys,

So I got the green light from Eric, so here are the items I am calling dibs on:

1. Circus Tent for fortune teller
2. Table and Chairs
3. Chinese Lanterns

I am excited about some other stuff too, like the skulls, garlic cloves, and
other misc props for inside the tent.
But I will start with these 3 for now and see how quickly I get them done. Then
if anyone hasn't claimed them yet, I can fill in on what is needed.

Okay, thanks guys. =)

Katie