Re: Is linex better than Windows? was Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:25:11 -0600

There is a GUI tool, but the only way to use it is to make your account root somehow, which still doesn't work for me with the instructions provided by the website. I hope Harding will fix this. I may switch over if it fixes some of these problems. However, I like being able to press enter on a set up file and press next instead of getting proper libraries and stuff.

Nimer J

Nimer M Jaber
Confidentiality Notice:
The contents found in this email is confidential, and therefore may not be distributed in any way via any means. If you have received this message, and you don't feel you are the intended recipient, please alert the sender via return post and confiscate the email and it's contents immediately. You are not authorized to view the contents of this email.

website:
http://www.nimer.biz.vi
To email me, please click on the following link.
nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:
nimer.jaber

Daniel Dalton wrote:
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Nimer Jaber wrote:

Buddy! I don't like the fact that most of my text got cut out.

What text?

I read doc after doc, after doc. I tried running orca under sudo su, and I tried editing the file to make my account sudo su. I tried running a binary

Haven't tried this myself since I know how to use the cli, but there are instructions on the orca site.

source and compiling my own source. None of  that works. And, n XP and

You should be able to run a binary, chmod it to 755 if it is not already and then do ./binary...

To compile make sure you have the compilers required. And libs.

Lepoard, I don't have to sit there and learn a bunch of switches to learn how to connect to a wireless network.

Well, isn't there a gui tool?
I thought it was quite easy, but I haven't needed to do this yet...
I need to buy a wireless card.