Re: Is linex better than Windows? was Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "Hayden's Harness Attachment" <vigmo1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:44:52 -0700

Okay then. I have been having problems with Windows Vista Home Premium, I am
considering Linux. I have an older Dell Deminsion 8200 2.4 GHz with 1GB of RAM;
I was thinking of turning into a Server. Besides reading and writting email, I
do internet searching, testing software and maintain two websites. The dell has
two NIC cards. contact me at vigmo1"gmail.com to take this off list.

Angus MacKinnon
Infoforce Services
http:ééwww.infoforce-services.com

It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.
George Washington