Re: Is linex better than Windows? was Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:50:36 +0300

From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes, but for a sited person they can just use a gui quite easily... Its not that hard to use, but yes maybe a little more complicated than windows.

But unfortunately we are not sighted. And if something is more complicated... is it something good?

If Ms keeps its policies as it is, there will huge merge from Windows to
Linux in next five years. This is what I feel.

I would hope so.

If you hope so, this means that we can't believe anything you say because you are biased. I don't care if Linux or Windows will be better after who knows how many years. If Linux will become better as you hope, I will start using Linux. If Windows will be better, I will continue to use Windows. It is simple.

Why should I want a certain OS to be better? They are not my own systems, so I don't anything to earn if one or another is better.

Octavian