Re: Is linex better than Windows? was Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 07:58:39 -0600

No.

James Panes wrote:
Hi Inthane One,

Not just you, but everyone on this list...

Has anyone had good experience with Vista?

Regards,
Jim
jimpanes@xxxxxxxxx
jimpanes@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Everything is easy when you know how."

----- Original Message ----- From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Daniel Dalton" <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
If Linux would be as good as Windows for what I need, I would happily
pass to Linux, because I need to make programs for this OS anyway.
If everyone had that aditude nothing would improve...
It will improve over time and I'm sure more and more people will switch.
And I'll probably be one of them when Linux will be better.

Octavian

Nimer M Jaber
Confidentiality Notice:
The contents found in this email is confidential, and therefore may not be distributed in any way via any means. If you have received this message, and you don't feel you are the intended recipient, please alert the sender via return post and confiscate the email and it's contents immediately. You are not authorized to view the contents of this email.

website:
http://www.nimer.biz.vi
To email me, please click on the following link.
nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:
nimer.jaber