Re: Is linex better than Windows? was Re: JFW keymap like orca keymap?

  • From: Daniel Dalton <d.dalton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 20:01:10 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Nimer Jaber wrote:

Buddy! I don't like the fact that most of my text got cut out.

What text?

I read doc after doc, after doc. I tried running orca under sudo su, and I tried editing the file to make my account sudo su. I tried running a binary

Haven't tried this myself since I know how to use the cli, but there are instructions on the orca site.

source and compiling my own source. None of  that works. And, n XP and

You should be able to run a binary, chmod it to 755 if it is not already and then do ./binary...

To compile make sure you have the compilers required. And libs.

Lepoard, I don't have to sit there and learn a bunch of switches to learn how to connect to a wireless network.

Well, isn't there a gui tool?
I thought it was quite easy, but I haven't needed to do this yet...
I need to buy a wireless card.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/