Re: [PCWorks] Should I re-install Windows XP?

  • From: "Clint Hamilton-PCWorks Admin" <PCWorks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 05:02:20 -0500

Dell doesn't make their own printers, at least they didn't used
to.  Epson made at least one line of their printers.  Lexmark
is a joke, the ink costs twice the price you paid for the
printer!  I've had Epsons clog, I too have had my best luck
with HP printers.  The ones I've had lasted for years, one is
still working.  Cheap ink too.  I use a Canon photo printer
for......well yes, photos.  LOL.  It's been great and ink is
cheap for them as well.  (Now watch the Canon printer explode
now!  HA!!!)
-Clint

God Bless
Clint Hamilton, Owner