Re: [PCWorks] Should I re-install Windows XP?

  • From: "bofak@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <bofak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 19:19:16 -0400

To backtrack a little, Consumer Reports magazine, for what it's worth,
gives HP the lowest rating of all the manufacturers for customer support.
See the feature on computers in the September issue.  Apple gets best
rating.  But HP have the most attractive prices and value for money.

As for keeping the jobs at home, the "native" workforce have priced
themselves out of the picture.  If there are people at home who would kill
for a job, nobody's stopping them from applying.

John