[opendtv] Re: EPA tightens up power specs for PCs

  • From: John Willkie <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:45:31 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

The case I remember was civil, not criminal. Not having access to Nexus/Lexus,
I'm going to have to look into this off-line.

I will concede that at least some of the parties are the same, the timing is
similar, and the case name rings a bell, but I'll have to go back to secondary
materials to get to the nut of the matter.

I ponder from time to time that all the bus lines in Tijuana are
privately-owned city franchises, where rides (now) cost $0.65 cents, but on the
U.S. side, the "companies" are subsidized by government and the minimum ride
for able-bodied persons other than students and under 65 years of age is $2.00
plus.

Of course, the buses in Tijuana were once in service (70's, 80's, 90's) in U.S.
cities.  And, bus drivers get a base salary plus a percentage of their ticket
sales.  None seems to complain about wages.  In Mexico.