[opendtv] Re: EPA tightens up power specs for PCs

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:57:25 -0400

All that is a bit rich for my taste. ;-)

I drive Saturns. I like them. I got my first one in 1993 and replaced it with the second in 2000. The plastic bodies don't rust, I don't care about having a fancy new car, and I tend to drive cars for awhile.

My current thinking is to drive my Saturn until the motor starts having problems, and then get a new Saturn but keep the old one as a possible electric conversion. By then maybe I'll be able to afford the batteries.

- Tom

John Golitsis wrote:
Ah, but with the fuel savings it pays for itself in 34.8 years!  ;)

On 26-Oct-06, at 2:14 PM, John Shutt wrote:

It's the only way to go if you have $100,000.

http://www.teslamotors.com/reservations.php?js_enabled=1

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Park" <floman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I would like to direct you to Tesla Motors white papers on electric cars.
http://www.teslamotors.com/learn_more/white_papers.php
It's the only way to go.
bp

- By sending a message to: opendtv-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line.