[opendtv] Re: EPA tightens up power specs for PCs

  • From: "Kon Wilms" <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:47:52 -0400

What they fail to mention is that the Tesla can't possibly take
advantage of all that torque at the crank without spinning the wheels -
heck it has 7.5" wheel width in the rear!

A $35k Lotus Elise with a few modifications (maybe none) would probably
beat it. Just think of what you could save :)

Cheers
Kon