[opendtv] Re: EPA tightens up power specs for PCs

  • From: Kon Wilms <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 01:08:13 -0700

I think a tank of gas would do the job just fine. Batteries not
required. When I said modification I meant boost or turbo, not an
electric supercharger. :)

As for the chassis.. no shock there, Lotus Engineering has been doing
that for some time for the 'niche automotive OEM market'.

There are easily two dozen sportscars I would choose that are far
superior to the Tesla for the $100k range - without having to resort to
battery packs and skewed dyno graphs. :P

If you can afford 100k... you can afford the gas!

Cheers
Kon