[opendtv] Re: EPA tightens up power specs for PCs

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 10:11:53 -0400

A young friend of mine, a Russian emigrant, attended Wharton Business
school and then started an ISP in NYC in 1994. He had two roommates at
Wharton. Both learned of the Internet looking over my friends shoulder
as he put it.

Both started Internet companies. One sold out just before the crash in
1999 for $95 million. The other also sold out his Zip2 startup to some
computer company, Compaq. He went on to co-found Pay-Pal and found
Space X. He also is the money behind Tesla, Elon Musk. Rumor has it
that he brought battery info from Space X to the venture.

Bob Miller

On 10/25/06, Brian Park <floman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I would like to direct you to Tesla Motors white papers on electric cars.

http://www.teslamotors.com/learn_more/white_papers.php

It's the only way to go.

bp