[openbeos] Re: Visual design stuff again

  • From: burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 29 Sep 2003 13:44:33 -0000

>> Uhm, can you show some examples?
>
>Recently there were 2 new implementations of BBlockCache written, to  replace
>the one that existed in the tree. Also, private APIs have gone

The one which existed in the tree was simply not working correctly. Since there
was no tests written for it, we couldn't say if it was correct or not. After
Jeremy Rand tested it accurately, a correct implementation was committed.

>through several iterations to get to where they are now (think
>app_server).

Can't speak here, I don't know the matter, I guess DW could reply here.

Con Donna Moderna.com segui le sfilate in diretta e vinci!
L'evento più fashion dell'anno
in diretta nella tua casella di posta elettronica. Iscriviti alla
newsletter http://www.supereva.it/dem/jump.php?id=429