[openbeos] Re: Visual design stuff again

  • From: Lars Hansson <lars-openbeos-misc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 20:25:10 +0800

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 19:08, Simon Taylor wrote:
> I stand by that. Buzzwords may get people interested, screenshots will
> decide if they can be bothered to download and install. I'm talking
> users here.

I dont think Joe User really cares that much about screenshots, he/she
cares wether the OS can do the task they need to perform, be it playing
games, writing emails or doing word processing.It's a tool and in itself
no more interesting than a VCR or toaster.
The only people who really care about screenshots are mostly geeks,
imho.
--
Lars Hansson <lars-openbeos-misc@xxxxxxxxxxx>