[openbeos] Re: Visual design stuff again

  • From: "Simon Taylor" <simontaylor1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 18:52:36 +0100 BST

> From: "Lars Hansson"
[snip]

> > Probably because the focus have been on making it work better
> > rather
> > than look better.
>
> ALL has to be done better!

Yes OK. I would be more inclined to argue that to make it obvious that
work has been done to make it work better, a new visual design is the
easiest and most effective way.

> > Since I wont be coming to BeGeistert I wont have to fear Jonas
> > hitting
> > me so I can continue this dire thread for eternity and beyond!
>
>     Then... you are stupid!
>     You didn't have ANY good idea or agreed ANYONE until now!
>     I think you should go back to your CLI Linux, and leave this
> community
> alone!

Thanks for the support Adi, but I hope you're joking here. I thought
Lars has made some interesting points.

>     I, for one, won't be responding to you mails anymore, NO MATTER
> what you
> wrote!

I, for a different one, am still interest in your opinion.

There's no need to get personal - I'm sure we all want the same thing
in the end (as in the success of OBOS).

Simon