[gameprogrammer] Re: Linux for game programming

  • From: Mario de Sousa <mcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:25:29 +0200

Try SVLUG.org. It's one of the best international linux mailing lists. Any
problems you have you can e-mail them and someone will have an answer. If
you plan on installing Mandrake, Debian or Gentoo, I can be of assistance.

Try joining a local Linux User Group on the net. It helps to have someone
you can ask which lives close to you.