[gameprogrammer] Re: Linux for game programming

  • From: "Roger D. Vargas" <roger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Game programmer list <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:25:06 -0400

El mié, 21-07-2004 a las 13:34, Kevin Jenkins escribió:

> I'm on an Athlon 3000 with a creative labs audigy, a wireless microsoft
> digital mouse, a Radeon 9500, and an Asus MB, I don't remember the exact
> part number.
currently i have an audigy working fine with alsa drivers. I got a
superior audio quality (plusI have 2 flat speak+subwoofer). Never tried
wireless mice, but if they are connected via PS2, sure you can configure
as ps2 mice. Radeon 9500 requires ATI binary drivers, as DRI open source
drivers still doesnt supports beyond r200 based cards.

--
Roger Durañona Vargas
Linux user #180787