[gameprogrammer] Re: Frequency table for standard english for huffman encoding tree

  • From: "Alan Wolfe" <atrix2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gameprogrammer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:19:51 -0700

ah i see!

your gonna do streaming huffman compressed data.

thats cool (:

i often go by the name "0B00:B135"

mmm...boobies

maybe instead of feeding it text documents (I was thinking like online texts
origionaly), you could feed it irc logs or play quake, unreal or some other
game if you can get it to dump the chat to a log file.