Re: [ARMini-support] Experience so far with 5.19 (6 Jul 13)

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:46:22 GMT

(snip)  I'd prefer it if technical support issues could be dealt with
direct/privately.  This thread is very much veering into that
territory, so if it could be moved "off list", that would be
appreciated.

Since external viewers do sometimes read the mailing list, we prefer
issues with individual machines to be handled privately.

Hope that's OK.

Andrew

PS go ahead and disconnect the fan - it was never really necessary,
and the new OS means that there shouldn't be any unnecessary heat
generation any more.

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS