Re: [ARMini-support] Experience so far with 5.19 (6 Jul 13)

  • From: Paul Sprangers <Paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 13:30:29 +0100 (Custom)

In article <b437d1a553.rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Otherwise, older 1680x1050 22" widescreen monitors make an excellent
> choice, as they can hit 56hz (fine for almost all screens) without
> corruption etc.  They also have the 16:10 ratio that many people
> secretly prefer for real work!

The 16:10 ratio may be preferred for real work (and I fully agree), but the
1680x1050 resolution is a bit gaunt, as far as I am concerned. Even my
current 1920x1200 is a considerable step backwards to what I was used to on
my old CRT monitor, although the picture quality is much better now. Is
there any chance that the ARMiniX will drive higher resolutions in the
future?

Best wishes,
Paul Sprangers

--