[argyllcms] Re: Compatibility with i1 (Eye One) Display Pro 3 retail and OEM?

  • From: Chris Lilley <chris@xxxxxx>
  • To: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 16:29:06 +0100

On Wednesday, February 8, 2012, 3:31:12 PM, edmund wrote:

er> How many filter channels does the newish eyeone colorimeter have?
er> Obviously this defines how much "real" accuracy you will get from
er> it, ie. if a display manufacturer switches panel types silently.

I haven't seen this documented, and I am nervous about taking mine apart to
look.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG