[argyllcms] Re: Compatibility with i1 (Eye One) Display Pro 3 retail and OEM?

  • From: Kristian Jörg <krjg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:42:19 +0100

Graeme Gill skrev 2012-01-31 12:07:
Kristian Jörg wrote:
If
I end up with a unit that is locked. Can we then unlock it somehow, i.e find
the enable code?
It's possible, but not absolutely guaranteed.

That means you bypass the enable code by going to the USB device directly?
No, the enable code is (indirectly) checked by the firmware, so I need
to figure out the enable code for any i1d3 meter that Argyll is to support.

Graeme Gill.

Ok, we'll hope for the best then. I will probably end up with a i1d3 device from CP real soon now.
Thanks for all your help!

/Kristian