[argyllcms] Re: Compatibility with i1 (Eye One) Display Pro 3 retail and OEM?

  • From: Boleslaw Ciesielski <combolek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 08:19:13 -0500

On 01/26/2012 03:36 AM, Kristian Jörg wrote:
> Btw, I learned the NEC meter should have some specific filters that
> fits the NEC monitors better. Is this in hardware? It should limit
> the usability for general use with Argyll I guess?

I have the NEC meter and I don't know anything about special filters in
hardware (but who knows). It does come with some color correction files
(.edr which can be converted to argyll .ccss) for different types of LCD
monitors (CCFL vs. LED, standard vs .wide gamut). But even these do not
seem to be very NEC specific.

Bolek