[argyllcms] Re: Compatibility with i1 (Eye One) Display Pro 3 retail and OEM?

  • From: Kristian Jörg <krjg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:07:05 +0100

Graeme Gill skrev 2012-01-26 00:14:
Kristian Jörg wrote:
Hi,

I am about to bye one of three different calibration packages and depending on
which I choose I
might end up with either an i1 Display Pro retail meter from X-Rite or an i1
Display Pro OEM from
Chromapure or Spectracal's CalMAN.

Will either of these i.e retail or OEM version of the meter work with Argyll?
It works with the retail and calman meters at the moment (and next release will
work with the NEC meter). Chromapure, I'm not sure about, since no-one with
that meter has reported what's going on.
Just to make absolutely sure. When you say "calman meter", do you mean the OEM version or the C6 version? Both are bundled with calman, but in different packages. The same hardware, but with some extra profiles increasing accuray for the C6.

/Kristian