[arachne] Re: INFO NEEDED FOR POSSIBLE FUTURE DOS/ARACHNESUPPORT

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 08:54:08 +0930

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:56:56 +100, Bastiaan Edelman wrote:

> You are NOT using re-writable CD's, are you??
> I had a lot of problems with them and consulting glennmcc
> who helped me with burning CD's in DOS... ONLY one-way
> CD's can be used with the programs he once supplied.

The box says the disks are CDRW. And I'm not trying to burn them under
DOS.

I'll get some CDR disks and try them, just in case the Win software is
also a bit touchy in that respect.

    Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
    and remember what peace there may be in silence.
        "Desiderata", Max Ehrmann, copyright 1952.

   ,-./\
  /     \ From Greg Mayman, in beautiful Adelaide, South Australia
  \_,-*_/   "Queen City of The South"  35d 01'44"S  138d 32'13"E