[access-uk] Re: Fw: Response from Lloyds TSB re chip & pin at home

  • From: "Barry Hill" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:30:14 +0100

This is becoming a circular argument, Derek.  Someone has already pointed
out that the chip and signature is a voluntary option, this new gadget is
not.  It's either use it with sight, or tough.  Personally, I'd like the
added security that the home chip and pin brings but, as I'm blind, it's not
going to be available for me.

Barry