[access-uk] Re: Fw: Response from Lloyds TSB re chip & pin at home

  • From: "Colin Fowler" <col.fowler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:38:21 +0100

and are prepared to compromise on the disabled persons movements
interpretation of the social model of disability too! Furthermore your claim
that a civil court would accept the banks alternative option as a reasonable
adjustment is unfounded, you have no evidence of that whatsoever. It is
extremely unlikely that any UK bank would even allow such a challenge to
come to court.

You have your understanding of what is reasonable, I have mine, and the
interpretation of which would stand in a court would be down to the
ajudication of a district judge. Let's agree to disagree Derek, you frankly
don't understand the UN convention on Human Rights for Disabled people, and
as much as I'd like to enlighten you, I fear this isn't the place and I've
honestly no inclination to do so!