[access-uk] Re: Fw: Response from Lloyds TSB re chip & pin at home

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:19:37 +0100

Hi all,

I have been following this thread with interest, as I am a Lloyds TSB
customer,

When I went into the bank today to get some money out, I told a woman behind
the enquiry desk of the local branch that although I was not using the
internet banking service enough to have problems, I had heard that one of
the security implementations they were introducing into Internet banking was
going to be a disadvantage to the blind and visually impaired, even though
they have a company Director who is blind.

I also explained that this information had come to a list I was a member of
as a result of a member of the list forwarding a letter they had received
from Lloyds TSB.

She asked me to let her have a copy of the document that had been forwarded
to the list, and she said she would send that document back to Lloyds TSB
and explain my concerns to them, so if Barry Hill could e-mail me privately
at alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to discuss my obtaining a copy of the letter
he received from Lloyds TSB I would appreciate it.
Alexander Shannon