[24hoursupport] Re: The Myth Of The 100-Year CD-Rom

  • From: MuresArad@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 10:34:55 EST

That's old news. One of the networks did segment on this topic about 2  years
ago. Yes, the layers fade and since then some other problems have been
discovered. I guess they figured  no one older than 79 years would be
listening or
using them. Our company has always used optical discs instead of  CDs.

In a message dated 2/5/2005 8:08:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
http://bfarber.com/index.php?showtopic=5907