[24hoursupport] Re: The Myth Of The 100-Year CD-Rom

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:25:54 -0600

I have wondered if there is an electronic music processor that could
eliminate this without compromising signal, but don't know anyone
who can tell me
about this and I can't afford to buy stuff just for experimentation.
     Did you try using DBX?

Dale,

Sorry, you lost me, but you've definitely got my attention now.
What is DBX?

Oe6