[24hoursupport] Re: The Myth Of The 100-Year CD-Rom

  • From: Madrachod@xxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 00:40:43 EST

In a message dated 2/6/2005 10:40:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
MuresArad@xxxxxxx writes:
That's old news. One of the networks did segment on this topic about 2  years
ago. Yes, the layers fade and since then some other problems have been
discovered. I guess they figured  no one older than 79 years would be listening
or
using them. Our company has always used optical discs instead of  CDs.
    See there?  I keep telling everyone vinyl's gonna outlast cd's and it
sounds better anyway, but does anyone listen to me?  Nooooo!

                            Dale